Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Seven Days to Forty

Books have been the greatest blessing in my life. If anyone was asked what I like to do most, their answer would be reading. A student once posted on Facebook classic painting that reminds him of people he knows, on this one painting depicting a girl reading a book, he said this is Ms Yas. It made me smile.

The one regret I have is that lately I haven’t done as much reading as I would like, I can’t seem to be able to concentrate.  There are still books I haven’t been able to finish; it is frustrating, because I used to be able to finish a book a day, and now I just can’t make myself to finish most books. The book has to be really special to be able to keep my interest. I guess thirty-four years of constant reading has made my tolerant level of bad books really low.


But this does not mean if anyone wants to gift me books on my fortieth I would refuse. It will be more than welcome, I would love you forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment