Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Eight Days to Forty

I really hate traveling, I mean the packing, the planning, the long tiring journey, but I love seeing new places, meeting new people, eating new food. I guess I love the experience but not the nitty gritty of getting that experience.

I have been lucky so far, I have gotten the chance to see quite a few beautiful places in this world. When I was young my parents brought us around Malaysia, and we had marvellous memory of all the trips we took. When I was 19, sis won a contest and that took us to LA and it was an eye-opening experience.  Then when I started seeing Phil, I get to go visit him in the beautiful Lake District, and of course he brought me to see Wales and Scotland. He also brought me to Malta for holiday; that was a beautiful experience. Then Kak Limah hosted me for 11 days in Istanbul, I love that city.


So I guess, looking back, traveling wise I can’t complain, but there are still a few places I really want to go and I hope I will get to see with people I love.


No comments:

Post a Comment