Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Happy 35th Phil



You ask me once if I know what I need you to be,
I don’t really know what to say,
not that I don’t know
but I think I have told you
here and there and everywhere
but I guess it got lost in the illusory wings
of our virtual communication.



But I know you know
I need you as my friend
who will be there for me no matter what,
I need you as my guide
as I try to make my way in this confusion I called a life,
I need you to be my hand holder
as I jump into the unknown,
I need you to be my strength,
whenever my own seems to falter,



actually I need you to be so many things
it is going to be too long for me to list,
but it is safe to say I need you in my life
for now, forever and always!
Happy birthday darling,
may it not be too horrible for you,
I love you!

rya, Jan 27,2012, 4.55 pm

2 comments: