Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Same old, same old!

6 days into the new year, and I am feeling the same as I ever was. Sad, lonely, disappointed and lost. I have tried everything I know to get over this funk, but nothing seems to work, I have moments of happiness, moments that rely on others to make me forget for awhile. I call 'em my happy pills. But the problem is like any pills they get addictive and when you don't get them the withdrawal is awful, and that makes my funk worse until I get my next fix.

I don't know where this road is taking me, I have been trying so hard to get it on the track I know it should go, but it seems it has a mind of its own and it is dragging me unwillingly along. Oh God, I don't know what else to do, I know you have been sending me help, and I am grateful, but I am getting weaker by the day and I am praying for strength, the strength you have always send my way throughout my journey. I know that things will work out somehow in the end, but right now I am lost and can't see my way out even with all the guides you have send my way. Well I guess what I am trying to say is I am hoping for a way out and that I'll get through this storm like I did all others, that is with my head held high and fighting all the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment