Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Playing with My Hair

One fine day as we were chatting on Skype, Phil linked me a youtube video, he is wont to link me things of interest from time to time. That day it was a how to video of different style of braids. I found out that to relax my man likes to watch hairstyling videos done by cute girls, LOL. But, I don’t know how he knows, I love to play with my hair, I learned to do French braids, French twist and stuff by watching others as I grew up. I never thought to go google it to learn more, so Phil gave me a whole afternoon of pleasure just going through one how to videos after another. It set me off learning all this different styles of braiding, and a whole few weeks of practicing it and it took my mind of missing him and worrying about my flight to UK, oh yes my honey really knows how to take my mind of things, one of the reason why I love him.

Ok, let’s get back to my story, yesterday Phil linked me a video of an interview of Ukrainian Opposition Leader, Yulia Timoshenko, apart from discussing her political troubles, I mentioned sheepishly to Phil that I like her hairstyle.



So lo and behold, Phil said let me dig up something for you, and he linked me a youtube video of how to do the hairstyle. The video was very easy to follow but it seems a bit complicated to me, so Phil linked up other videos of different way to approach it, bless him, instead of laughing at me for being such a girl and noticing the hairstyle instead of seriously discussing the issues he was trying to highlight, he understood and actually paid attention to my interest.



So here are different angles of how my first try at the braid turn out. I could use more practice and most probably a mirror, I did it while watching Merlin on tv, but I think it turn out quite nice.









Well thank you hun for being the man you are, it gave me hours of pleasure and yes took my mind of missing you so much. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment