Monday, February 28, 2011

Letters to Mummy 3

Dear Mummy,
Today would have been your 36th wedding anniversary, it makes me recall all your story of how you met dad and dad telling me why he married you and stuff. As you know Phil was here for almost three weeks, it gave us time to discuss what we are going to do. He asked me why I want to be with him after I told him of the reason why dad married you mom, Phil ask am I with him for the same reason. He caught me there for a moment, I couldn’t give him what I really felt because I was too shy to blurt it out, so I gave him the obvious answer, I told him we click, we just feel so right for each other. But the truth is, one lonely night over 2 or three years ago, I cried and broke down and begged God to send me a companion, someone who would complete me in every way and be my guide as I go through this journey of mine, and He answered my prayers. Phil is everything that I asked and more except that he can’t really sing (LOL, God knows I was kind of joking when I ask that), and as I contemplate your marriage mom, I am wondering if I would be as wise as you had been. Would I be happy? And I know both Phil and you would sing Que Sera Sera off-key to me. What will be, will be, eh? Since Phil went back I have been feeling sad again, and missing both of you so much, Phil told me to look to the future, making plans for it would make me happier, but Mom I never thought I would be without you when I get to realized all my big future life plan. Now that I have to accept that you will not be my side as I make all this life changes, it is hitting me hard Mom, I miss you so much. Will I always feel this way, Mom? Every time something happens, would I feel that it is not complete because you wouldn’t be there to see it? Mummy I don’t know what to do, my heart longs for you, or is it just too soon and my life is moving too fast that I am just confused. Well I guess I have to just take it one day at a time, I love you Mummy.

Along

No comments:

Post a Comment