Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Letters to Mummy 2

Dear Mummy,
I went to visit you on your 101st day; I went with Daddy, Adik, Abang, Auntie Jen and Phil of course. Dad planted a new plant for you, we fixed up the old ones, I think the rain was washing it away, and then we tried to clean up your grave. Phil couldn’t stay long at the gravesite, the ants were eating him alive, I was kind of disappointed, because I wanted him to be there beside me as I let you go. I didn’t know if I had the strength to do it alone, somewhere deep in my heart I still have that longing of wanting you back, but I knew it was about time I have to let you go, let you be in peace and know that I’ll be alright, and I really needed his strength then. Well it look I was strong enough alone after all, it took a lot Mummy to say goodbye to you that day, and I was alone and I nearly couldn’t, but I guess you raised a strong girl after all Mummy. I still miss you a lot, but I have come to accept that you have moved on to a better place and that I need to move on too. I love you, Mummy.

Love,
Along

No comments:

Post a Comment