Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Lonely Three Days

I am going to be practically alone, from tomorrow until Saturday evening. It will be just Mummy and me at home. WEEEEEEE! I'll have the PC to myself. Mummy is sleeping 24/7 now, fewh, her relapse is not long this time.

Why will I be alone? Well Adik and Daddy went to Perak to attend a wedding, they'll be gone til Sunday, Abang is going on a school trip to Cameron Highlands, he'll be back Saturday evening. I'll miss him.

So what can I do to fill my time eh? I know someone will tell me not to spend too much time online, but I get bored easily nowadays, what else can I do?

I am actually quite sleepy now, I have been waking up at 4.00 a.m. every day just so I could get first dip on the PC. Sick eh?

Well I can always grab a power nap and then spend all night again playing.
LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment