Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Hot Pic?

My friend ask the other day, that I regularly update this blog. Well dear, you know how it is, there are days the juices just run dry and you can't write stuff. Unlike my dad, I could not easily find muses. I wish I could though. Then it'll be so easy. Maybe I should open a myspace and search for my own muse, hmmm, that will never work, despite a few friends who keep telling me I look hot!

What do you think? I am currently using this pic for my profile


Whatever site I use it on, a lot of men have commented that it looks hot! I don't think so. I just thought it looks kinda sweet. Got to thank dad for it too. He took it on my 30 Birthaday, and INFO I was looking at my b'day cake, note anything else. I just got back from a long day at work, that is why the kebaya and everything, and just shaken my hair out of its bun. So what do you think, if I use thi pic for my profile pic in MySpace, would I get any muses with it? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment