Thursday, October 20, 2011

Depress???...

For the first time in a long time, I don’t feel like I want to read. It is funny really, I have just bought a lot of books at a recent book warehouse sale, and I am not reading. Sis says I must be real depressed, because only depression makes a person not feel like doing what she likes to do. I don’t know whether I am or not, I don’t feel that really sad feeling when I am depress, but I have been sad so long I might feel it is normal after all to feel the way I feel. I admit I am tired, dad has been dragging us around travelling, because he can’t stand being at home when boy is not around (he’s most probably having the time of his life in Taman Negara), so not being home and always driving is making me tired and therefore more susceptible to feeling down. It also means I have been missing a few chats with Phil, I am never happy then.

I don’t know, I guess I will just have to hang on until this phase past and I can get back doing what I like, and who knows maybe tomorrow I get to have a long chat with Phil like we had a few days ago, that always make me feel happy for a few days. Until then I’ll just sing Vanilla Twilight and make me miss Phil all the more, I do so like to make myself miserable. :)

2 comments:

  1. Salam Yas,

    Those cud be the reasons - travelling n driving and missing chat sessions. Why not sms him once or twice a day when you're on the road? At least ada interaction albeit a brief ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh always kak, I sms him like 3 times a day sometimes, but he'll only answer if it seems I am in an emergency, like the other day while waiting for Adik in Emergency Dept Serdang. :)

    ReplyDelete