Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Sad

I have been so sad lately. I have been without my happy juice for nearly a month now. God! I don't know what happened to him. He told us one day that he was going on a short holiday and will be back on Monday, and it has been 4 Mondays already and I haven't seen any sign of him. I have been so worried, and it seems he lost contact or been out of contact from everyone else also, even his friends.I miss him, and I have needed to talk to him so badly these past few days. God, you brought him to me, bring him back! I need...

On another point of sadness, yesterday I watch MJ's tribute and it made me cry especially when his daugther tearily spoke. He has always been one of my favourite and losing him affected me, I grew up listening and watching MJ and his songs has inspired me to be a better person. I hope he is at peace now, and is where he should be, I will miss him.

My tears has been well used up this past month, I hope I'll be smiling soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment