Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Missing

I don’t know what else I can say, I have written I miss you, I have asked around after you. Still there is no sign of you anywhere. I received invites from other people to join them every day, even close friends are wondering why I still stay with you, when you have been gone a while now.

God, where could you be?

What kind of trouble are you in?

I have been so worried about you, and I miss you so badly, I don’t know I could miss anyone this much. There are days, I can’t stop crying, just thinking about you. I can’t understand why you have become so important in my life. We have never met. We have never exchanged more than basic info, on your part at least, I have told you my life from A-Z I think.

But it hurts so much that you are not around. I dream of you, I think of you, and I cry because of you. Is this love?

Both my sisters think so, my brother thinks so, but I am trying to deny it, because in my hearts of heart, I know if I admit it, I’d be lost, I don’t think I can fight and soon I would give up and I don’t want to give up yet.

Oh, I pray to God every day for your return, for your safety, and I hope at least to get to hear you say goodbye. At least there will be closure. And I can move on, once and for all, rather than be in this limbo of not knowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment