Friday, April 23, 2010

Love Hurts

Love hurts, never get that before, I do now. It doesn't matter what kind of love it is, whether for that special someone or for your family. Loving someone opens you up to an open wide chance of being hurt. I don't know why I let myself be vulnerable to this, I use to be protected, but it was lonely. Actually I am glad that I have let myself feel again, but when it hurts like today I wonder if it is worth all this pain.

There are words when said by the one you love can make you feel like a thousand knives twisting in you heart. I have always been vulnerable to dad's disapproval, and today was worse than any disapproval. I hate it when I feel like this.

It doesn't help that loving someone so far away makes me hurt everyday, missing him so much that it is no longer fun,it hurts!

So on all front right now love is hurting me, and all I want is for him to be here to take the hurt away!

Lol I sound like I am 5, but sometimes things are as simple and as complicated as when I was 5, I'd be happier. Well another day, gone by, another step! One day at a time I guess, Lord I hope the days in front are not as tough as now!

No comments:

Post a Comment