Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A Journey

I have always it seems taken the road less traveled by, I never learnt to chose the easier road and go where it takes me, but have a knack in me to turn where I shouldn't or cut through unknown or undiscovered path. It scares me always, it always made me feel like I am making the biggest mistake in my life, but so far it seem I am where I need to be. I am at such junctures again, and I think I have lose my courage to venture forth where no one has gone before. I am stuck there not knowing where to go, scared that any steps I make would be ruinous.

Oh Lord, again I ask for help, strength at least to take that first step and a guide or companion for the rest, I don't know what I have done with my life so far, has it meant anything to anyone, it seems right now I have managed to tangle it pretty badly so far. I know I have not taken anyone's hand or needed to for a long time to travel this lonely road, but right now I am too scared to go forth alone. I have made too many wrong choices alone, I guess I still need some guide, so I guess I'll wait here until I feel someone take my hand, squeeze it to give strength and hand in hand walk this road with me. I am not strong enough anymore to go through this journey alone. Hopefully wherever the road will takes me next will bring some peace to my troubled heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment