Thursday, December 1, 2011

My Birthday Story at last!

After months and months of waiting and hassling Phil about it, I finally get my birthday story. I am glad I get to read the end of my story before I make my way to him tomorrow. I once joked that I’ll only get to see the story when I get back to Kendal to see him for Christmas, I guessed he remembered that and finally decided to let go of his baby and sent it to me. He let me read A Tale of Three Princes Part One about two months ago, I loved it. It was real charming and I could foresee it becoming a long running bedtime story for our children. Today when he skyped me Part Two, I adored the heroine even more as she was dashingly rescuing the prince. It was real exciting and again he ended it with room for more adventure for the Princess and the Prince of the Rats.

Well I know what I’ll ask for future birthday presents, I’d want more of their adventure. I know Phil was worried about the story, he finished writing it a long time ago I think, but he kept editing and polishing it and I know he wasn’t happy with it still, but I love the story as it is. I wonder if I can convince him.

2 comments:

  1. Salam Yas,

    Ohhh Phil can write arr? Baguihnyaaa! How is merry ol' England?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes he can. :) A good one actually. England is as merry as can be. Real cold kak.

    ReplyDelete